The DreamStation Go Auto Travel CPAP machine by Philips Respironics is a portable version of their popular DreamStation machines. The DreamStation Go is half the size of the other DreamStation machines and includes many travel-friendly features and options such as a USB charging port, battery capability, and micro tubing.
- Cross-device connectivity: Patients using this travel CPAP machine with other devices compatible with the DreamMapper self-management tool can now view their combined progress in one consolidated, printable dashboard to view complete therapy results.
- Packable performance: With its slim profile, compact footprint and revolutionary micro-flexible tubing, DreamStation Go offers high performance PAP therapy in a device that easily stows in existing baggage. It's designed to facilitate easy airport screening and offers discretion while traveling.
- Trusted technology: DreamStation Go includes the same clinically-proven Flex pressure-relief technologies, therapy algorithms and event detection found in the DreamStation PAP therapy devices.
- Easy to use: Intuitive colour touchscreen offers quick, simple setup and easy navigation via familiar swipe and tap gestures.
- Portable power: With its optional overnight battery, DreamStation Go offers patients protection from power interruption and the freedom to sleep off the grid.
- Micro-flexible tubing: DreamStation Go features the smallest PAP tubing ever offered by Philips Respironics. At just 12mm in diameter, it offers the same therapeutic experience as traditional tubing while taking up much less space. It offers enhanced flexibility, portability and connectivity.
- Smart humification, all night long: DreamStation Go's optional heated humidifier has been designed to use tap, bottled or distilled water so travellers don't have the inconvenience of packing or purchasing distilled water when they arrive at their destination. It features water-saving technology designed to provide a full night of heated humidification by actively monitoring ambient conditions and automatically adjusting moisture delivery when humidifier target time is enabled.