Philips Respironics DreamStation Auto is an enhanced APAP machine that automatically adjusts pressure, on a breath-by-breath basis, to ensure that you receive the optimum pressure for successful sleep therapy. Advanced data can be reviewed on the machine's display, downloaded off the SD card (included) or viewed via bluetooth on the DreamMapper app on compatible devices.
- Sleek, User-Friendly Design: The DreamStation machine is a sleep white colour and measures 7.6 inches x 6.2 inches x 3.3 inches and weighs 2.94 lbs making it smaller and lighter than the System One models by Respironics. The machine has a front-facing colour display screen with a large dial for navigating menus. An ambient light sensor on top of the machine allows the machine to adjust screen brightness depending on light levels in the room. The DreamStation Auto has tray style filters that slide in and out of the machine easily for cleaning and replacement. The darker blue filter is a reusable filter which should be washed regularly, and the lighter blue is a disposable filter which should be replaced every 30-60 days.
- Auto-Adjusting Pressure and Opti-Start Technology: The DreamStation Auto monitors the user throughout the night to provide the necessary pressure when events/obstructions occur. With Opti-Start enabled, the machine begins therapy at 90% of the pressure reached in the previous session to help address residual events that may occur early in therapy.
- Heated Humidifier: Connects directly to the machine and features dry box technology to help reduce the chance of water entering the machine from the humidifier. The water chamber is dishwasher safe and is designed to be easily taken out for cleaning and filling. Also available for additional purchase is the DreamStation Heated Tube to further increase therapy comfort and maintaining moisture all the way to the mask.
- Advanced Features Incorporated: The DreamStation Auto CPAP has many advanced features included to help you track and monitor therapy effectiveness.
- SmartRamp: SmartRamp will monitor you and increase pressure only if an event occurs. Once the pressure reaches the lowest pressure of your APAP range, ramp will conclude.
- Advanced Data Displayed: The machine will show onscreen data such as AHI, periodic breathing, leak rate and therapy hours.
- Mask Fit Check: This feature will provide airflow to the mask and display if leaks are detected in the mask. As the mask is adjusted the machine's display will update to advise if a proper fit is detected.
- Auto On/Off: The DreamStation APAP can detect if the user has their mask on or off and will begin or stop therapy accordingly, if enabled.
- Bluetooth Connectivity: Bluetooth is built-in to connect to the DreamMapper app to track therapy.
- Regular Alerts/Reminder: Every 30 days the machine will show a reminder to change filters.
- A-Flex Pressure Relief: A-Flex helps mimic natural breathing patterns by lowering pressure during exhalation. The transition between inhalation and exhalation is also softened, making breathing more natural. As the machine adjusts pressure during the night, A-Flex also adjusts so that the desired amount of relief for exhalation is always given.
- DreamStation Auto CPAP
- SD card
- User manual
- Standard tubing
- Carrying/travel bag
- Reusable and disposable ultra-fine filter
- Power supply
- Humidifier w/ water chamber
- Cellular Modem*
*The Cellular Modem feature can be used by your local sleep clinic professionals or doctors to provide them with easy access to your sleep data. Please note that cpapshoponline.com will not provide any monitoring services.
Prescription Policy: If your order includes a CPAP machine we must have your prescription on file before we can ship your supplies. Please note that CPAP masks, supplies and parts such as filters, tubing, water chambers and cushions do not require a prescription. Email your prescription to firstname.lastname@example.org