- Versatile: compatible with ResMed's S9™ series and Air10TM series sleep therapy devices.
- Hypoallergenic: particularly suitable for people who are affected by hayfever or other airborne allergens.
- Effective: made from a combination of materials that prevent fine particles and larger matter from entering your airways.
- Practical: with normal use, these filters need to be replaced every month. Filters should also be replaced on a one-off basis if they are damaged, torn or blocked by dust or dirt.
- Please note these filters are disposable and are not suitable for washing.
Hypoallergenic air filters block fine particles and larger matter from entering your therapy device and, ultimately, your airways. The ResMed hypoallergenic air filter is particularly suitable for people who are affected by hayfever or other airborne allergens.
An ideal dealer close to home
Needed some supplies for my CPAP machine and this supplier came up in an online search. As they are located a few blocks from where I live, decided to give them a try and placed a small order for filters and a new nose “pillow”. I placed the order at 9a and arranged to pick the items up a couple of hours later. Their downtown office is on Yonge north of Queen and I was greeted by Isabelle. We had a short conversation but I was offered a free consult session to review my CPAP use and track changes in my nightly results. I’m pretty clueless about apnea and how the CPAP machine improves breathing and over time may reduce its symptoms. Found this very useful in understanding my improvement over the past three years using my first machine. While I’m not ready to replace my Resmed unit yet, when the time comes (5-years is recommended), I will certainly order it through EssentialAir and Isabelle. In the meantime, any supplies will come from here.